Jailbreaking iPhone 1

riperooster

Reputable
Jul 19, 2014
Hey, my friend will bring me tomorrow a iPhone which has been in stuck on "start screen" since it was upgraded from jailbraked iOS 1 to 3. I'm a Android guy (and ill always be, no worries) and everything is new for me. My work will be to make it work (I except its needed to be jailbraked again) and I've no ideas what to do. Thanks for your help in advance!

Solution
you will need to restore the phone first through itunes. this will install the newest iOS possible for the phone and undo whatever has been done to it so it is a clean install. once that is done then jailbreak it again. the program to use depends on the phone and iOS version. a quick search of these 2 items will tell you which one to use. or come back here and add to this post what phone version and iOS version you have and we can point you in the right direction.

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
you will need to restore the phone first through itunes. this will install the newest iOS possible for the phone and undo whatever has been done to it so it is a clean install. once that is done then jailbreak it again. the program to use depends on the phone and iOS version. a quick search of these 2 items will tell you which one to use. or come back here and add to this post what phone version and iOS version you have and we can point you in the right direction.

Solution