Jane Unboxes the Microsoft Surface RT Tablet, Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks good of a device.
The whole unboxing video could use some polish. I've seen well done videos on Android Central, xda-Developers and other sites. Could use some inspiration from there. Esp. the audio quality (non-existent).

Thanks for the video, this is the first that I get to see of this Surface thing. Might get one.

I'm dying for the Pro version. The one thing I hated about my iPad was that I couldn't even take notes on it - the Surface gives me that, and has even made it better with the proximity-aware stylus.

G

Is that like a complete rip-off of how Apple packages their stuff - except in black?

dxwarlock

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2008
Whats up with all the youtube like comments, some sound like a lot of 9th grade AV club guys that never seen a female talk to them before...ignoring the device, context of the video, or the subject matter..and just going "ohhh a female...'drool'.

amdfangirl

Expert
Ambassador
[citation][nom]dxwarlock[/nom]Whats up with all the youtube like comments, some sound like a lot of 9th grade AV club guys that never seen a female talk to them before...ignoring the device, context of the video, or the subject matter..and just going "ohhh a female...'drool'.[/citation]

I am so tempted to delete them all, right after I tell her how cute her hat is :p.

alextheblue

Distinguished
[citation][nom]dxwarlock[/nom]Whats up with all the youtube like comments, some sound like a lot of 9th grade AV club guys that never seen a female talk to them before...ignoring the device, context of the video, or the subject matter..and just going "ohhh a female...'drool'.[/citation]Have a drink, chill out. I've yammered on about the Surface quite a bit, Jane in a witch costume is one hell of a nice change of pace. Besides, she's a good sport, from what I've seen. She's probably used to us by now haha...

Anyway, I liked being able to see the kickstand and keypad in action by a regular person, and I didn't know they had an first-party VGA adapter available. Thanks Jane.

G

Great start you guys. I bet she's just dying to meetup dressed as a french maid....

Scar89

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2011
Not a fan of Windows RT, but give me a surface pro with an A-10 APU and I'm sold.
A keyboard dock with a hard drive and extra battery+connectivity would be great too.

synth0

Distinguished
Feb 10, 2010
I just saw a 4 and a half minute video and then i realized that my ears weren't functioning. Did that happen to any you too?

Status
Not open for further replies.