News Jedi: Survivor Receives Its Second Optimization Up

This is my pet peeve! Game Devs/Publishers, releasing poorly optimized ports that are often broken.
Gets all the more frustrating as each new update 'might' bring some fixes or create others.! Way to go!!!

Publishers should have to give back the money paid for this games, as they are not finished products. They are more like Beta quality. With lots of kinks to iron out.

I for one don't want to be a beta tester! Give me what I've paid for!

Giroro

Splendid
This is my pet peeve! Game Devs/Publishers, releasing poorly optimized ports that are often broken.
Gets all the more frustrating as each new update 'might' bring some fixes or create others.! Way to go!!!

Publishers should have to give back the money paid for this games, as they are not finished products. They are more like Beta quality. With lots of kinks to iron out.

I for one don't want to be a beta tester! Give me what I've paid for!
The solution is simple: don't buy a game until it's finished. What's their motivation to fix the game if they already have your money?

meriax1029

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2010
Have put nearly 20 hours into the game so far. Have had the travel issue happen twice otherwise the game runs flawless and is a decent improvement to the first. Would recommend playing.
Running 7800X3D with 7900XTX.