John McAfee Offering Reward to Prove His Innocence

Status
Not open for further replies.

ttcboy

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2006
Just curious. From the beginning, if he know how the local police practice, why does he continue to stay there instead of going to safer country ? It's not like he don't have money to migrate.

_Cosmin_

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2006
As always... title is misleading: he does not offer 25k$ for PROVE OF INNOCENSE:

"Eventually he reveals that he's offering $25,000 USD for the capture of the person responsible for Faul's death"

shqtth

Distinguished
Sep 4, 2008
[citation][nom]johnbest[/nom]He should be locked up for the mcafee AV. what a plague on the would.[/citation]

Thats after he sold it off, it went to shits.

Achoo22

Distinguished
Aug 23, 2011
[citation][nom]ttcboy[/nom]Just curious. From the beginning, if he know how the local police practice, why does he continue to stay there instead of going to safer country ? It's not like he don't have money to migrate.[/citation]
It is my understanding that he fled there because they wouldn't extradite him back to the US. He's been quoted as saying that he had to bribe a bunch of folks to get residency early.

southernshark

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2009
I think the guy is innocent. I live in Central America and murder here is very common as are corrupt cops. Honestly I would run from the cops too and take my chances. You are better off running and then hiring a lawyer to bribe the cops than to be taken into custody (shudder).

southernshark

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2009
And I concur with most of what he said. It is not illegal to have a gun here, nor is it illegal to hire body guards (almost everyone from upper middle class up hires body guards). While his behavior might seem odd to someone inside the US, from the ground in Central America, it does not strike me as that odd.

As for leaving the country, the US would just extradite him right back. The US does not give a damn about its citizens and treats police warrants the same world wide, no matter how ridiculous, corrupt or incompetent the cops are in those countries.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was the cops who killed the neighbor in order to hist McAffee up with a huge bribe.

Central America is not a country. There are 7 countries in Central America and he is wanted in Belize a British Commonwealth.
If they were these lawless savages he referred to, he will be in jail from the first time they raided his house and no one would know what happened.

greghome

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2009
[citation][nom]_Cosmin_[/nom]As always... title is misleading: he does not offer 25k$ for PROVE OF INNOCENSE:"Eventually he reveals that he's offering $25,000 USD for the capture of the person responsible for Faul's death"[/citation]

So........if I had him to the Cops do I still get the 25K considering I caught the "killer" wanted by the policia ? :D

jazz84

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2010
Oy. So this is the latest in the saga of the World's Richest Bath Salt Zombie? One read through this guy's (alleged) posts on Bluelight should be enough to tell you he's a completely lost cause. If he's as obsessed with MDPV as those posts would lead one to believe, I wouldn't put anything past him...

alextheblue

Distinguished
[citation][nom]southernshark[/nom]As for leaving the country, the US would just extradite him right back. The US does not give a damn about its citizens and treats police warrants the same world wide, no matter how ridiculous, corrupt or incompetent the cops are in those countries.[/citation]That sounds about right.

GreaseMonkey_62

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2009

Yes, but I'm sure he has the means to go to another country if he wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.