join my unreal tournament- prizes

rcf84

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
ok people you say your pc's are so fast. i dont care but can you play. well im giving prizes away so you better join up. the tournament is a capture the flag they are 4 ov 4 games the wining team goes into a death match and then declare a winner.

email me at rcf84@yahoo.com

1st prize:
AMD DURON 800
AOPEN AK33 MOBO
-BARE BONES SYSTEM

2nd prize:
dlink mp3 player

3rd prize:
Mandrake linux 7.2

4th prize:
$10 blockbuster gift card

-- takes one to now one --

rcf84

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
well lets see here if nvidia cards are the fastest then why havent you joined. oh yeah, i forget you show off your system not use your system. so join 100fps nuts.

to join the tournament email me Rcf84@yahoo.com

rcf84

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
well this is my first time starting a huge tournament and well im trying to have people join fast and start the tournament. i had many smaller tournaments and went very well. So im looking at gamers around the net and invite them into the tournament. well this site message board here has alot of people showing off systems and saying there the fastest. So im trying to invite them into this tournament. Lately i have been having the strange idea that people are not telling the truth. meaning they dont have fast systems like they say. so im in a rush trying to start the web page up and been trying real hard to start this tournament. well i have a 800 MHz duron w/ atx mobo on me brand new not out of the box. so im hoping people will soon i have 32 people already, i need about 256 people. i hope more join.

well email me at rcf84@yahoo.com to join

TRENDING THREADS