Join The Tom's Hardware Steam Group Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.

polyformist

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2006
So pleased to see this posting. So Maybe I can get some help Via Not Steam Support Forums with my steam account.

My account got Hijacked back in Mid Sept. I have supported and updated my Steam Ticket Multiple Times with absolutely no response telling me if I errored on my report, or even how to get this resolved.

Maybe these execs are watching this posting and could help me get the bus moving. I can provide a Steam Ticket # to start the process.

Titillating

Expert
Ambassador
I'm not sure where the confusion is coming from, but Tom's Hardware is in no way affiliated with, associated with, or otherwise working with or for Valve. We have no relation to them, aside from using their platform as a medium as so many others do. Their customer support and PR failures are notorious. To my knowledge, all attempts on our part to establish a working relationship with them--or just communications of any kind--have failed.

Hate to burst your bubble, but there is, quite literally, nothing we can do to assist with issues pertaining to your Steam account.

polyformist

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2006
Very aware of the situation, This was one of my many "Social Media" outlets to try and get support from Steam / Valve team.
You comments on there Worldly Services are spot on accurate from my experience.

Makes me wonder how Steam Box's are ever going to be a success.....

Status
Not open for further replies.