JooJoo Company Responds to TechCrunch Lawsuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]darkknight22[/nom]Jane, you really have to quit it with that photo. I keep getting distracted while reading by caveman on the right lol.[/citation]

But it's so GOOD! He looks so blissfully happy.

G

The Joo Joo is Poo Poo is far as I'm concerned since they cut out the real people behind this device.

xeden

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2009
[citation][nom]nojoojoo[/nom]The Joo Joo is Poo Poo is far as I'm concerned since they cut out the real people behind this device.[/citation]

Sad to say, you are very naive. If Michael Arrington's team is the real people behind this device, they should be owning the IP. Why is it otherwise???

I also discovered that some comments here are racist and biase. Please think through your head, do not let your feelings rule over your brain.

G

"I also discovered that some comments here are racist and biase. Please think through your head, do not let your feelings rule over your brain."

Now "caveman" comments are considered racist!! Go figure.........

enforcer22

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2006
[citation][nom]daveyg[/nom]"I also discovered that some comments here are racist and biase. Please think through your head, do not let your feelings rule over your brain."Now "caveman" comments are considered racist!! Go figure.........[/citation]

jesus havent you seen a gieco commercial? how inconsiderate can you be ffs.... (dies laughing - streight face? not even close)

G

I don't get the whole web tablet craze. It seems like as Smart Phones and Laptops get better and better, why do we need something in between? It amazes me how the whole web tablet concept has been been born overnight as it seems. People are already making hitler crunchpad joojoo web tablet parody videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhozjQJKR_0

Status
Not open for further replies.