Jorno Intros World's Smallest Folding Keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used the ruler to measure the width of my palms, they add up to 180mm (90mm palm width is pretty average).
Consider the entire width of the keyboard is 215.9mm, the space between key "a" to ";" will be even smaller. From the scale of the photo, the space is approximately 150mm. I put my hands on the resting position for touch type and try to squeeze the fingers into 150mm of space. There is hardly any space.
So the folding keyboard is not going to be comfortable for normal hands.

mr grim

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2012
Well I think it's a pretty cool idea, if you use you mobile device on a regular basis and need a keyboard it would be a hell of a lot easier then trying to type with the tiny keys on the touch screen, I only use 2 fingers even on my full size keyboard so having a keyboard that size would not bother me at all.

freggo

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2008
It seems the design was made for use on a fold out table on an airplane.
As such this may not be too bad. However, I have not looked at the price yet.

G

I want a flying car that folds into a briefcase at the press of a button. I also want a device that can reach Jane to STOP THIS CRAZY THING!

Vorador2

Distinguished
Jun 26, 2007
[citation][nom]derekullo[/nom]An iPhone with a keyboard ... CONGRATULATIONS YOU HAVE INVENTED THE NETBOOK[/citation]
YOU DONT UNDERSTAND IM WAY TOO HIPSTER TO GET A LAPTOP

Should be written on the back of every one of those keyboards.

G

I wants me a usb hub that tricks windows into thinking that all the usb thumb drives I have pluged into the hub are one big hard drive. Yes kinda like hay windows this here is one Ginormous hard drive, but on the back side it says I'm a gunna RAID all You cheep thumb diives togather, gunna trick that windows guy into letting me RAID, Ha Ha! tricked ya! Come on! Jumpstart this!

kronos_cornelius

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2009
I need this for my Galaxy Note. But any bluetooth keyboard will do really.

I personally like to spend my money to build ever bigger desktops. So having my phone double as a netbook is great. I don't really need a laptop since I HATE doing real work on small devices. Posting comments on Tom's, replying to emails and reading news... YouTube is just about the only thing I'll do on any mobile device. Anything else has to wait until I am in from of my dual HD Monitors with 8-core bulldozer and the GTX480 for smooth Compiz !

Status
Not open for further replies.