[SOLVED] Just built my first PC and the fans and rgb work but there's no display ?

Aug 31, 2021
I have just built a pc yesterday I plugged everything in the right place and it all turns on the gpu fans start and stop but google said that was normal. note: it seems my case front panel (power button reset button USB ports) do not work, I plugged them in the right places on my motherboard but they still don’t work. Another thing is that the USB ports on the motherboard itself don’t work either. And the only way to turn on the pc is to flip the power supply switch.

these are my specs:

Amd Ryzen 5 3600x

Asrock b450m pro4-f

G.skill ripjaws 16gb(2x8gb) 3200mhz

Evga GeForce gtx 970 sc 4gb

Evga 600w 80+ power supply

NOTE: I bought all of these parts of Kijiji and all the sellers said they were used.

Solution
I have just built a pc yesterday I plugged everything in the right place
Are you SURE about that? Are you SURE you plugged your monitor into one of the video outputs on the graphics card, and not one of the ones on the motherboard?

If so, then check everything at the following link and if all of it is as it should be then there's a good chance you got a bad graphics card or perhaps have connected something from the front panel to the motherboard wrong.

Beyond that, same as any of us would have to do, bench it.

I have just built a pc yesterday I plugged everything in the right place
Are you SURE about that? Are you SURE you plugged your monitor into one of the video outputs on the graphics card, and not one of the ones on the motherboard?

If so, then check everything at the following link and if all of it is as it should be then there's a good chance you got a bad graphics card or perhaps have connected something from the front panel to the motherboard wrong.

Beyond that, same as any of us would have to do, bench it.

Solution