Question Just built PC and it won't boot Not even the qled, rbg or fan will turn on

Dec 1, 2023
PC Specs- Ryzen 7 5800x, NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3070 TI, Corsaire Vengeance DDR4 3600, Redragon PSU007 Gold 850W, Asus Prime X570-PRO

Finished the PC and went to boot it. Nothing, no leds no fans, no click from the PSU, nothing. So, I started troubleshooting. Made sure the PowerSW was in the right spot, and tried shorting with a screwdriver. Still nothing. Reseated the RAM, GPU, and CPU, and made sure the CPU was in perfect condition. Nothing. So I checked the PSU by using the jumping socket that came with it. Then everything came alive, lights, fans, the whole shebang, and a distinct click from the PSU. I've also tried clearing the CMOS but to no avail. I've double and triple checked all my cables and I'm scared its the motherboard. It was bought off of Amazon Renewed, as it was the only one of that style I could find. I guess I'll get back to searching unless anyone else has any other ideas.

Side note, when I jumped the PSU, a led strip on the front of the case burnt out, literally leaving a hole in the plastic sheet covering it. I do not think it is related but please let me know if it is!

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Redragon PSU007 Gold 850W
I wish you bought into a reliably built, reputable branded PSU. You've spent a good amount of money on the rest of your parts, might as well do the same on the PSU.

Breadboard the build and only work with one stick of ram in slot A2, no storage drive, CPU and CPU cooler and discrete GPU.

Dec 1, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Redragon PSU007 Gold 850W
I wish you bought into a reliably built, reputable branded PSU. You've spent a good amount of money on the rest of your parts, might as well do the same on the PSU.

Breadboard the build and only work with one stick of ram in slot A2, no storage drive, CPU and CPU cooler and discrete GPU.
Thanks for replying, I was pretty much running that already, but I took the Storage out but still nothing. You think it's the PSU? I knew Redragon probably wasn't the most reputable brand but I liked the style. It was like 125 so not the cheapest out there at least. I can try swapping that if you think it could be the issue.