[SOLVED] Just got iPhone 11 and I think one of the speakers is broken

Impala640

Reputable
Jan 21, 2019
Hi, (sorry this is in the macbooks section I didn't need one for iPhones) So I got an iPhone 11 a few days ago non Pro and I was watching YouTube and on teh speakers at the bottom volume only comes out of the right one. Is this supposed to happen. I am only asking because I have seen in other places where there is only a speaker on one side and they just put a grill on the other side for decoration. Is this the case for the iPhone 11?

Solution
on most iphones the other grill has another microphone

look at this link

where it says External Buttons and Connectors

down in the bottom there is a description, one of the stereo speakers is on the earpiece, where you put your ear when making calls, the other is on the bottom, the other rill is for microphone or for ocd people, that think that if it has a grill on the left, it has to have a grill on the right

if you wonder, it has been like this since iphone 4 iirc

atljsf

Honorable
BANNED

look at this link

down in the bottom there is a description, one of the stereo speakers is on the earpiece, where you put your ear when making calls, the other is on the bottom, the other rill is for microphone or for ocd people, that think that if it has a grill on the left, it has to have a grill on the right

Solution

Impala640

Reputable
Jan 21, 2019

look at this link

thanks for the help