Just got the new PhysX card Need info on it.......

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ItchyTrigaFinga_

Distinguished
May 31, 2007
Idiot, I asked for input, not how shitty it is. ****** Hater
Why the hell did you ask for input before installing it then? It sounded like you were doing one final "gut check" to make sure you were on track before shredding open the box and getting it up and running.

Or did you actually want help with installing the card or something? I'm confused. :?

Your stupid thats why your confused.

good one, what are you like 12? isnt there like an age requirement to use these boards?

Yer there is.....Why are you on here then???

dean7

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2006
Idiot, I asked for input, not how shitty it is. ****** Hater
Why the hell did you ask for input before installing it then? It sounded like you were doing one final "gut check" to make sure you were on track before shredding open the box and getting it up and running.

Or did you actually want help with installing the card or something? I'm confused. :?

Your stupid thats why your confused.
I own stupid? That makes no sense. Did you perhaps mean "you're"?

How pathetic is it when you have to get help on insulting from the person you're trying to insult?

Also, why are you angry and trying to insult me in the first place? My point was valid.

jt001

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2006
I own stupid? That makes no sense. Did you perhaps mean "you're"?

How pathetic is it when you have to get help on insulting from the person you're trying to insult?

Also, why are you angry and trying to insult me in the first place? My point was valid.

You gotta love when people try to insult someone, but just make themselves look like even more of an ass with bad grammar. I was gonna point out the "you're" thing but you beat me to it.

If you can't tell the difference between "your" and "you're" you probably shouldn't be on the internet.

dean7

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2006
You gotta love when people try to insult someone, but just make themselves look like even more of an ass with bad grammar. I was gonna point out the "you're" thing but you beat me to it.

If you can't tell the difference between "your" and "you're" you probably shouldn't be on the internet.
Or maybe they SHOULD be on the internet doing some research instead of randomly flaming people! ;) :D

jt001

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2006
True, because the schools obviously aren't teaching these kids anything, look at the way people talk on myspace if you need anymore proof of that.

jt001

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2006
But back on topic, yes you wasted your money, send it back if you can, the most that thing will do for your system is waste a PCI slot. Good idea, bad implementation.

dean7

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2006
True, because the schools obviously aren't teaching these kids anything, look at the way people talk on myspace if you need anymore proof of that.
I don't need any extra proof. I have run in to enough stupid people to convince me that learning in school is completely optional.
But back on topic, yes you wasted your money, send it back if you can, the most that thing will do for your system is waste a PCI slot. Good idea, bad implementation.
It might be cool if you happen to play one of the games it supports (which I think PhysX has managed to capture like 0.0000000000000000000001% of the market). :lol:

jt001

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2006
I wonder how many people out there have wasted their money on this card, a card that has questionable benefits in the games it does support, and it supports what 2 games?

G

even on the games that support it, it just adds weird bubbly looking effects that look unnatural anyways. the thing is such a waste of money.

dean7

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2006
I think the list is up to like 4 games or something that ACTUALLY support it. According to their website, Gears of War is one of their supported titles (on XBox 360). That would make me question their "hardware support" a bit. :D :D

ItchyTrigaFinga_

Distinguished
May 31, 2007

Schools dont teach you how to spell...they just tell you to read shakespeare and work out Emc2+yp to the power of 19-5.

jt001

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2006
When I was in school a few years back they focused a lot on grammar and spelling, obviously that's not that case anymore, or these kids just like looking like idiots on the internet.

APieceOfCheese

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2006
Maybe schools today think that the smart ones already know their stuff and the dumb ones will end up working at a fast food joint anyway so why bother?

But yeah, for the nineteenth time or so...physics card = big no no.