[SOLVED] Just need to know a thing

Azmain Iqtidar

Reputable
Aug 10, 2019
I want to buy fifa 20 from origin. I never bought anything from origin so I want to know is there any monthly subscription i need to worry about? or do i get to play after just buying it?

Solution
You mean Origin PC? If you buy the full game, you should not have to pay any monthly fees or subscriptions, those are only if you buy EA Access subscription and use that to play Fifa 20 instead. Think of Origin as Steam basically, where once you buy a game it's yours to download and play wherever you want.

Basically, if you buy it, it's yours to download and play whenever you want (like Steam)
or You join EA access and you get to play it for as long as you have a sub with them (like Gamepass)

If your question was more along the lines if you'd need an online subscription to play FIFA online like Playstation Plus or Xbox Live, then you won't need that on Origin PC. Like all good things on PC, online play is free :)

SpiderSparrow

Prominent
Sep 1, 2020
You mean Origin PC? If you buy the full game, you should not have to pay any monthly fees or subscriptions, those are only if you buy EA Access subscription and use that to play Fifa 20 instead. Think of Origin as Steam basically, where once you buy a game it's yours to download and play wherever you want.

Basically, if you buy it, it's yours to download and play whenever you want (like Steam)
or You join EA access and you get to play it for as long as you have a sub with them (like Gamepass)

If your question was more along the lines if you'd need an online subscription to play FIFA online like Playstation Plus or Xbox Live, then you won't need that on Origin PC. Like all good things on PC, online play is free :)

Reactions: Azmain Iqtidar
Solution

Azmain Iqtidar

Reputable
Aug 10, 2019

thank u so much