[SOLVED] Just upgraded pc and wanting to know if this is all working fine

Solution
Two particular points on RAM then (from top of my head).

1. Anything above 2667MHz would require the usage of the XMP profiles in BIOS. It's pretty simple, just enter BIOS and enable the one you want. There should be choices for different speeds up to the maximum frequency the kit is sold as advertised. This is likely why Userbenchmark flags your RAM as underperforming.

2. RAM sticks have preferred channels to be installed in. In your case the A2 and B2 slots (there will be an empty slot inbetween). They should be marked on the motherboard or close to the slots.

Hi Im Col

Honorable
Apr 17, 2017
Everything seems to be fine, just worried about the ram i guess? Like can i put them in the wrong slots and that? Its meant to be 3600mz so wondering if i did something wrong?

1. Anything above 2667MHz would require the usage of the XMP profiles in BIOS. It's pretty simple, just enter BIOS and enable the one you want. There should be choices for different speeds up to the maximum frequency the kit is sold as advertised. This is likely why Userbenchmark flags your RAM as underperforming.

2. RAM sticks have preferred channels to be installed in. In your case the A2 and B2 slots (there will be an empty slot inbetween). They should be marked on the motherboard or close to the slots.

Solution

Hi Im Col

Honorable
Apr 17, 2017

Ran another test and got these results now, https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/22598379

Another thing my CPU is running lower than expected as its not fully boosted im guessing?

thanks a lot my dude :)