Question Just wondering if I need to get a gaming monitor ?

Apr 13, 2021
I recently bought xbox series s and im using Acer v246hl as my monitor. Id like to know if my gameplay would be better if i get gaming monitor instead? I play mostly apex legends at the moment and feel like my aim is off all the time and i have tried all kinds of sensitivities. I couldnt find info about my monitors input lag. Just wondering is it me or my monitor lagging ?

I recently bought xbox series s and im using Acer v246hl as my monitor. Id like to know if my gameplay would be better if i get gaming monitor instead? I play mostly apex legends at the moment and feel like my aim is off all the time and i have tried all kinds of sensitivities. I couldnt find info about my monitors input lag. Just wondering is it me or my monitor lagging ?
The S isn’t that powerful I doubt you’d see much difference

Apr 13, 2021
Well, the console does support 120hz. Not really sure that is worth it though, not every game will be capable.
Yes. I plugged hdmi from my Acer V246hl to my laptop which is asus tuf fx504 and went to lagom.nl and did input lag test. Results were about 30 ms input lag in my acer monitor. Guess its time to buy gaming monitor. 30ms pretty high input lag right? I play a lot of competitive fps games.