JVM for Terminal Server sessions

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

Last weekend we upgraded our NT4 Terminal Servers to Windows 2003 Terminal
Servers. We loaded up Sun's Java Runtime on them, but it doesn't seem to be
working. It works fine for "Administrators", but not "Users".

Any tips on properly setting this up in a Terminal Server environment?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.applications (More info?)

Did you perform installation in install mode? Here is a link which explains
how to do that.
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;320185

Rajneesh

TS FAQ: