Question K582 Redragon Keyboard Not Working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 26, 2020
So I just got the k582 redragon keyboard and I downloaded the two files from their website and when I extract the first one it brought me to this chinease page so me being stupid I clicked on a couple buttons and the next thing I know my keyboard won't do anything the back lights aren't even coming on. I have tried different usb ports and even plugging it into my laptop and nothing will work please help if you have any idea how to fix this. Thanks

Dec 26, 2020
I figured it out you had to go back to the chinease letters and the file that says vision on it and then click only the blue button to restore it

Jan 1, 2021
I figured it out you had to go back to the chinease letters and the file that says vision on it and then click only the blue button to restore it
hey!
me too facing the same issue.. plz, elaborate more about how you recovered the keyboard.. my keyboard K582 RGB is not working and lighting up.. please do needful

Dec 26, 2020
Ok so there’s two files from the redragon website and one is the right file that u can set your lighting and macros too and the other is a software called vision and it is in chinease to restore the keyboard u want to go to the software I believe it’s called the update program and it is in Chinese letters and there should be two different color buttons you want to choose the top one which is blue and you want to click it once and let the bar fill up then exit out and you should be good

Jan 30, 2021
Ok so there’s two files from the redragon website and one is the right file that u can set your lighting and macros too and the other is a software called vision and it is in chinease to restore the keyboard u want to go to the software I believe it’s called the update program and it is in Chinese letters and there should be two different color buttons you want to choose the top one which is blue and you want to click it once and let the bar fill up then exit out and you should be good
Not working.....a row of keys are not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS