K95 Platinum vs Ducky Shine 6

Fengzhu88

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2013
Really torn between these two keyboards. For a while there I was set on the K95 platinum, as I saw it at my local Best Buy and thought it was awesome. However after reading through reviews and on reddit's mechanical keyboard subreddit, I've learned about the Ducky Shine 6, and it looks like it could be potentially be a better mechanical keyboard. I know the people on reddit think the Corsair is crappy especially for the price and that the Ducky is a superior product in just about every way. What do you guys think I should go with? How does the Ducky feel compared to the K95, and what is potentially better about it? Or should I just stick with the K95. Thanks.

Fengzhu88

Distinguished
Oct 13, 2013
I've looked at the K70 and that one might be an option. I'm leaning towards the K95 because of the macro keys. I'm also looking at the Cooler Master MK750, along with the Hyperx Alloy Elite as potential options as well. I haven't been able to type on the Ducky keyboard in person and was wondering how much better quality it is than the other options(I'd probably go with either MX Red or Silver switches).