Info Keanu Reeves stars in Cyberpunk 2077

Keanu Reeves stars in Cyberpunk 2077

Read more: https://www.tweaktown.com/news/66186/keanu-reeves-stars-cyberpunk-2077/index.html

Cyberpunk 2077 is set to release 04/16/2020. It's available for pre-order today.

I recommend pre-ordering twice and buying it on launch day. Did I mention this is the one game I've been waiting on for quite some time now? 🥰

*Update: I'm just kidding on pre-ordering. The last time I pre-ordered a game I really wanted, they ended up giving away extra stuff for people who pre-ordered it the 2 weeks leading up to the release of the game. I was ineligible since I had already pre-ordered a long time before that. That was The Division 2 btw giving away Ghost Recon Wildlands for free.

Last edited:
And GRW is a far better game than TD2, but sadly it seems perhaps the last good GR. Ubi are turning GR into a fantasy RPG type game ala TD, with tiered loot, an always online format, dialog trees, aerial drones instead of squad AI, and perhaps worse yet, a sci fi story involving a BO2-esque drone army hijacked by rogue ghosts, set in a fictional location.

Ubisoft are so dead to me.

As far as Cyberpunk 2077 goes, I'm definitely more interested now that they've revealed Keanu Reeves is in the game, but I remain skeptical. My impressions of Mike Pondsmith is he comes off as an eccentric that is more in love with his RPG dialog than what the fans want in today's games. I hear him talk about Cyberpunk and all I can think is, this guy is weird. That said, I'm sure it will be fine as long as he let's CD Project Red lead on modern day gameplay tropes.

Anyway you cut it, today's games are a real crap shoot. A lot of times the best looking trailers are the most deceiving. The only ones I recall in recent history that had the reverse effect for me were two I was very skeptical about, but ended up being way better than I thought they'd be, Wolfenstein: The New Order, and Doom 2016.

If you change your mind and end up wanting to preordering something, maybe consider Doom Eternal Collector's Edition (a paltry $200). The included wearable DOOM Slayer Helmet could well eventually be worth more than the Collector's Edition itself.:geek: I jest of course, as I never preorder regardless how tempting the contents are.

Last edited:
Pre-ordering Cyberpunk 2077 on Steam get's you some free stuff. But if you pre-order on GOG you get extra free stuff and all of your money goes to CD Projekt Red. Hmmm.. I like free stuffs.
Not that I'm into game swag, but the 30% off CP 2077 stuff would be kinda useless to me since there's only a bit of clothing offered. You can't even get the Witcher 3D model because it states "not including figurines". The CP 2077 hoodie seemed a bit cool at first, until I saw the red zipper on the front. It would be far more interesting if you could get Samurai's jacket.