Keep getting "ASUS Anti-Surge Was Triggered" while playing games

Apr 18, 2018
Every time I try to Play any moderatly graphic intensive game. From Far Cry 4 and Overwatch down to some simple graphic games, the Asus Anti Surge gets triggered. I tried dusting out my computer but that didn't fix the issue. I replaced the PSU, plugged directly into the wall and cleaned everything in the computer out. Still nothing. Not sure what I should try next.
All help is appreciated.

Specs: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/722f7W

Solution
Check your outlet. Make sure you have the proper voltage between the hot and the neutral. Also, make sure your ground is REALLY grounded.

If this checks out....you have two options. You can disable anti-surge (I haven't done it by I read that you can)....but if you do this and you really do have a bad psu...you are taking a risk.

The other option is to get another supply. I realize this doesn't sound all that great being you just put one in.

Actually a third option would be to put an scope on the rails of your current supply (this is what I would do after checking the outlet)...although I'm not sure if that's available to you.
Check your outlet. Make sure you have the proper voltage between the hot and the neutral. Also, make sure your ground is REALLY grounded.

If this checks out....you have two options. You can disable anti-surge (I haven't done it by I read that you can)....but if you do this and you really do have a bad psu...you are taking a risk.

The other option is to get another supply. I realize this doesn't sound all that great being you just put one in.

Actually a third option would be to put an scope on the rails of your current supply (this is what I would do after checking the outlet)...although I'm not sure if that's available to you.

Solution