keep getting system error on pc

Armos

Commendable
Sep 23, 2016
Hello, I was wondering if this is the right place to post this. I keep getting a system error of H8007007E (-2147024770) on my brothers laptop. I've been trying to troubleshoot his laptop because I'm pretty tech savvy. He just bought this laptop too. So far some of the missing DLL files on the PC I have fixed that required some certain games to load. But this particular system error WILL NOT GO AWAY! :(

How can I fix this thing before I go nuts? It says The specified module could not be found.Does anyone know what it means? Can someone give me a clue so I can dig deeper so I can fix this thing so I can get stuff running? I've been looking all over Google and YouTube for quick fixies. And I cannot find anything at all. I even ran DirectX to see if this will solve my problem. But it hasn't. So I am highly annoyed right now. I cant even get a basic emulator to start like Project 64. Go figure. I was wondering if anyone here has ever encountered this same exact problem as me. He is running Windows 10 64bit. He just upgraded from Windows 7.

If anyone smarter than me can please help me figure this out I would be really grateful. I would go on Microsofts site. I already saw posts about this problem.But no problem has been solved. And he's running on a laptop too. I just don't know what to do anymore it's driving me nuts. People say get Microsoft Office to solve the problem. I don't know how Microsoft Office is related to the problem and I cant afford it. Thank you.