[SOLVED] Kernel Power 41 errors, no idea whats causing them

May 9, 2021
Hello, a while ago my computer started to restart itself without any reason when doing anything randomly. I didnt think much of it back then but I finally decided to ask people on here for help.

Basically, I am getting Kernel-Power 41 errors (I will attach 2 logs and their XML data) and I am not sure what is causing it. I am suspecting its either my CPU, PSU or HDD.

My CPU, HDD and PSU are all about the same age. I did some research on my own and it seems like its my PSU but it could be something else.

What I tried is to disable "Turn off hard drive after" in the power options, set my power mode to Balanced (from High Performance), checked for duplicate Audio Drivers, and turned off Fast Startup, but none made a difference. As of writing this I realized I also had Bitsum Process Lasso running so I disabled it completely and I am waiting for results, If I think its Process Lasso causing this issue I will edit this post saying so.

My computer specs:
CPU: Intel i3 8100
GPU: AMD Radeon RX 580 8GB
Memory: x1 8 GB 2133 MHz DDR4
Storage: x1 465GB WDC HDD

I am not sure about the power supply model, but the computer was made somewhere in 2018, and the specs were the same as these ones but it had a GT 730 instead of the RX 580 (hopefully this information is enough to atleast assume the wattage or something)

Log files & XML:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1l6RbkV-pZowtYYyJOeaOf2B4dE0-8Z2x?usp=sharing

First XML: Kernelpower41-1 - Pastebin.com
Second XML: Kernelpower41-2 - Pastebin.com

I am not sure if these links work, if they dont please tell me so I update them.
Thanks in advance for the help.

Solution
Kernel Power 41 is not really an error.
It is a notification.
"I did not shut down correctly last time, and I do not know why. Human...please fix me."

You need to determine why it is restarting on its own.