Question Kernel Power 41 - Pc randomly restarting on its own [even changed PSU]

Jun 7, 2020
Hello guys! Thanks for taking your time to read my post and hopefully you will have a solution to my annoying problem. Firstly, these are my pc specs:

1. CPU: I5 4570
  2. MB: Asus B85M-E
  3. RAM : 16GB 1600mhz DDR3 (4GBx4)
  4. GPU: RX 570 4GB

As for my PSU, previously I had a Corsair CX500 (green label) for 3 years showing no problem whatsoever. But for about 2 weeks, my pc has started to restart itself even if I'm not doing anything on it. Sometimes, it can happen for up to 6 times or not at all (if I'm lucky) a day. As a way to combat this randomly problem that appeared from nowhere, I bought a new PSU (Seasonic Core GC-650W) as a lot of forums suggested that it's most likely a PSU problem. But even after replacing it, the problem still persisted. I also had the luck of running MemTest86 without rebooting during the testing process for about 1 hour with no errors showing up. I really really need to find a way to somehow save myself from this error, especially since my uni courses are being held online. I'm looking forward to your suggestions. Thank you again!

Lutfij

Titan
Corsair CX500 (green label)
I think that unit has left it's mark on your platform, considering it's more of an expensive paper weight.

Can you get into BIOS and remain there indefinitely? While here check and see what your BIOS version is. What OS version(not edition) are you working with(assuming you're on Windows 10)?

Jun 7, 2020
Corsair CX500 (green label)
I think that unit has left it's mark on your platform, considering it's more of an expensive paper weight.

Can you get into BIOS and remain there indefinitely? While here check and see what your BIOS version is. What OS version(not edition) are you working with(assuming you're on Windows 10)?

Hey! Yeah... I was afraid that was the case after hearing that this PSU wasn't that great to use in a gaming system :/ . So, I went into bios just like you asked me and even there after like 30mins(?) the pc rebooted itself. Anyway, this is the information that you asked for:
BIOS ver. : 3602
Windows 10 ver. : 21H1
In your opinion, which component would have suffered the most or most likely causes this repeating restarting problem. I just hope that my GPU didn't get to suffer that much from that PSU(not overclocking was done to it using that unit). Thanks for the quick reply!