[SOLVED] Keyboard and mouse not working

Sep 13, 2019
Hi my keyboard and mouse are no longer working after the bios screen since I upgraded my computer. I have tried all the USB ports and multiple mice and keyboards and none work past the bios screen.

The specs are:
B450 aorus elite elite
AMD Ryzen 7 1700 x
Geforce gtx 1050 ti
8gb ram

Any ideas what might be wrong and how to fix it.

Solution
Few days ago, I have also troubled with my Computer keyboard not working. To fix this error, I find out the basic solutions after many searches on this problem.
Simply, Reinstall Keyboard Driver
Restart your Computer. While it is booting up, hit the mentioned keys i.e. (Esc or Del) to open the BIOS menu. For updating driver, Open Device Manager. Under Keyboards, search or locate your laptop's keyboard. Once found, right click on it and select "uninstall".
Jul 23, 2019
desktopgoldlink.com
Few days ago, I have also troubled with my Computer keyboard not working. To fix this error, I find out the basic solutions after many searches on this problem.
Simply, Reinstall Keyboard Driver
Restart your Computer. While it is booting up, hit the mentioned keys i.e. (Esc or Del) to open the BIOS menu. For updating driver, Open Device Manager. Under Keyboards, search or locate your laptop's keyboard. Once found, right click on it and select "uninstall".

Solution