[SOLVED] Keyboard excessively spamming key when i hold down key

Apr 16, 2021
Hi, whenever i use my keyboard and hold down a button it spams that key excessively. Like for example when i play a game and try to walk forwards I just go forth, stop, go forth, stop really fast or when i try to fast forwards in a video it skips to the very end of that video in an instant. I have tried to use another computer, another USB port and even uninstalling the drivers for my keyboard and instaling new ones by rebooting my computer but nothing have worked. Please help

Solution
What keyboard? Many keyboards nowadays come with their own software package, contains drivers for rgb use, gaming or macro settings, key bindings and repetition speeds. Those are done on the keyboard level, independently of windows.
Hi, whenever i use my keyboard and hold down a button it spams that key excessively. Like for example when i play a game and try to walk forwards I just go forth, stop, go forth, stop really fast or when i try to fast forwards in a video it skips to the very end of that video in an instant. I have tried to use another computer, another USB port and even uninstalling the drivers for my keyboard and instaling new ones by rebooting my computer but nothing have worked. Please help
In Control Panel > Keyboard there are adjustment for key repeat deley and repeat rate.

Apr 16, 2021
In Control Panel > Keyboard there are adjustment for key repeat deley and repeat rate.
unknown.png
It's this you mean right? I have tried that too, and looked around on the controlpanel but it didnt work

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
What keyboard? Many keyboards nowadays come with their own software package, contains drivers for rgb use, gaming or macro settings, key bindings and repetition speeds. Those are done on the keyboard level, independently of windows.

Solution