[SOLVED] Keyboard inputs are acting strange

Apr 14, 2020
Hi, Im using a Logitech K120 keyboard on Windows 10. I have never had this problem before today. Apologies if my writing is off as Im trying to type with this keyboard now.

The 2 key changes to the 2nd tab.
The L Ctrl key goes to the left tab and the right one to the right.
The B key opens Windows Media Player, and when I disabled it, now opens Groove Music
backspace opens the calculator.
Quote key shuts down my computer

Ive tried restarting my desktop, unplugging the keyboard and plugging it in again, uninstalling it and the drivers, changing the language, changing from QWERTY to something else, using SetPoint to remap keys though it didn't recognize my keyboard. Nothing has worked so far. I've been googling for this problem, but very few people have had a similar problem if at all.

Any suggestions/solutions? I was going to get a new keyboard at some point, but Im worried that I will have the same problem with a new keyboard.

Solution
open the onscreen keyboard and try that. Start>Ease of Access> On screen Keyboard
if the onscreen keyboard works I'd wager another keyboard will too.

the true test will be another keyboard

Ralston18

Titan
Did you install any Logitech software for customizing keyboards and mice?

You may not have done so deliberately - it may have been a "default" installation setting easily overlooked.

Also use "WIN" + "I" > Gaming to check configurations therein.

Apr 14, 2020
open the onscreen keyboard and try that. Start>Ease of Access> On screen Keyboard
if the onscreen keyboard works I'd wager another keyboard will too.

the true test will be another keyboard

It seems that the onscreen keyboard does work, thankfully. A new keyboard won't be arriving until Friday so fingers crossed I guess. Thank you for your help!

Apr 14, 2020
Did you install any Logitech software for customizing keyboards and mice?

You may not have done so deliberately - it may have been a "default" installation setting easily overlooked.

Also use "WIN" + "I" > Gaming to check configurations therein.

The only Logitech software I installed was SetPoint, and that was today after I started having the problem. I did try disabling the game bar, so it'll be nice not having that popup around, but otherwise no change to the keyboard issue. Thank you for your help anyway.