Question keyboard not working in WINDOWS SUBSYSTEM FOR ANDROID!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OMGiTxREALHASSAN

Reputable
Jun 28, 2019
I've just enabled WINDOWS SUBSYSTEM FOR ANDROID following this tutorial but the problem that I'm facing is my keyboard is not working in the sub system, there's no issue with my keyboard because I'm typing this thread with the same key board. Any help would be very appreciated.

Reactions: aymenwinterss
Nov 5, 2021
Hello, my personal fix is to install GBoard/AOSP Keyboard with ADB and install a Launcher (like Nova Launcher/Smart Launcher) also with ADB then access Settings, and Enable Gboard/AOSP Keyboard and disable HyperV Keyboard. It works like a charm !

Nov 27, 2021
I've just enabled WINDOWS SUBSYSTEM FOR ANDROID following this tutorial but the problem that I'm facing is my keyboard is not working in the sub system, there's no issue with my keyboard because I'm typing this thread with the same key board. Any help would be very appreciated.
I am facing the same issue. How you resolve it please let me know. Please help ASAP.

Reactions: aymenwinterss
Mar 5, 2022
hello there i found a fix for this problem finally you just type in services.msc in the search box then open it then search for Touch Keyboard and Handwriting Panel and enable it by switching startup type to automatic then click apply then restart your computer then the problem is fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS