Keyboard not working well and Windows 10 booting issues.

Ramsnet

Reputable
Apr 3, 2014
I have a K70 RGB, it's still new, a few months old but I think Windows 10 is messing it's system. I was playing GTA when I can't control my character. I thought my network was the problem, but it was the keyboarddddddddddddddddd. As you can see it's doing it again while I'm writing. Sometimes it doesn't register, sometimes it's like that, or sometimes it just went off by itself. The caps lock, numlock, and scroll lock lights doesn't work and sometimes blip around.

I think there's an issue related with Windows 10 bc yesterday my computer turned off all of the sudden. I don't know if it was overheating or something bc my corsair link program doesn't work in w10. Great. This problem started this morning, and when I rebooted my computer, it booted very strangely and took a long time. The loading windows logo (with the dots) are stuttering, which makes me wonder is it my hard drive that is causing the problem.

I'm currently downloading w10 update that I haven't in a long time, graphical updates, etc.
u do know that it was a pain in the ass writing this thread with my semi-broken keyboard and glitching pc. I need help very fast guys thanks in advance.

Update : usb port that's causing the problem on the keyboard, but windows is still booting at a considerably longer time than usual.

Ramsnet

Reputable
Apr 3, 2014

Keyboard's working now when I changed the USB port, that means something's wrong within the motherboard or something.