Question Keyboard Randomly Typing

FirePots

Prominent
Oct 25, 2019
My keyboard (not my old keyboard) randomly types. This doesn't mean it repeats keys, it's random. I happens at random times, and when it does, it continues for an indefinite amount of time. It continues while the keyboard is unplugged, and the only ways that stopped it is removing it from devices in my settings. The name of it is HID keyboard. In the device manager, I see four HID keyboard devices. I have updated each one of these have also tried uninstalling each one of them, restarting my computer, unplugging the keyboard, then plugging it while its back on. This temporarily fixed the problem, (or it was a coincidence,) but the problem occurred after a day. The keyboard is the Logitech G815. Here's the link. https://www.logitechg.com/en-us/pro...w-profile-rgb-mechanical-gaming-keyboard.html I appreciate any form of help.

FirePots

Prominent
Oct 25, 2019
Do you by chance have another USB wireless keyboard you forgot to remove from your system. I did this and the more I moved around the NON used I thought keyboard I was getting your results. Drives you nuts. I slapped myself on the head on that one.
never had a wireless keyboard, no one else in my house has one either

Jan 21, 2020
Dude!! Did you find any solution for this?? I have the same problem with my g815 !!!!! Btw the other day i had the idea to change the keyboard profile from M1 to M2 and it stopped typing... maybe it was a coincidence but i'm gonna try it again to be sure.
Today i'm going to uninstall GHub, delete all the temp files and reset the keyboard to default to see if that works

Jan 21, 2020
4 keyboards and 3 mice with the typical "HID" label... But that is common for windows and also i never used anything like remote keyboard nor mouse. I'm starting to think that the real problem is with the logitech software and the memory chip that comes with the keyboard