Know any RGB Gaming Mouse? (2014)

KaiserPhantasma

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2013
pretty much that's the whole question and there is really no brand preference that I want nor use any specific mouse usage (palm style,claw style etc) just as long as its durable and RGB and has good software it would do

skyscraper7

Honorable
Jan 26, 2014

KaiserPhantasma

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2013

it is a VERY good deal for the price actually however I have a few concerns

1.software seems like it can use some improvement especially on the lighting department even if I ignored the lighting part its the GUI that kind of puts me off
2.can the mouse "survive" my hand? (lol) but seriously there are times I suddenly click too heavily and that is a very big concern for me (wear and tear in the long run)
3.not all are RGB sadly :(
4.the glossy parts of the mouse is good but I can imagine myself sweating and causing some residue to stick on it

other than those four it is a VERY great mouse and will recommend it to ANYONE looking for a good gaming mouse...

might you know other mice?

KaiserPhantasma

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2013

no constraints on the budget as long as it has good software (can make more than 5 profiles as I play 2-3 games with different styles),can survive "harsh"(durable switches needed) usage, reasonably placed buttons (if it has if it doesn't still OK) and RGB (with RGB lighting software)

about the M45 its not a RGB sadly :(

the reason behind why the mouse has to be RGB is because of the coming RGB keyboard from corsair ;) I wanna make it look like a set

KaiserPhantasma

Distinguished
Nov 16, 2013

haha same opinion about the mad catz mouse its good but its the looks that I have trouble with...

about the G600...
I may buy it due to the reason its RGB but I guess I'll have to wait out for other mouse option as MMO really isn't my cup of coffee (making the side dials kind of useless)

skyscraper7

Honorable
Jan 26, 2014
Yeah it kinda sucks not having any RGB mice currently. You know I read somewhere about taking the cover off a cheap mouse and replacing the light with a RGB LED. I might try and do that in future. Pretty sure they don't cost much.