[SOLVED] Kraken z73

Mar 31, 2020
Just recently switched over to the Kraken z73 from the Corsair h115i. Being an RGB guy I was wondering if it's possible to screw in rgb fans to the kraken z73 radiator. If so, can some one suggest fans that are silent, good, and come with rgb.

Solution
Just recently switched over to the Kraken z73 from the Corsair h115i. Being an RGB guy I was wondering if it's possible to screw in rgb fans to the kraken z73 radiator. If so, can some one suggest fans that are silent, good, and come with rgb.
RGB fans are same size and mount same as non-RGB. In case of radiator fans, it's prudent to chose fans with high pressure instead of high flow.
It's also necessary to know if your MB has RGB (12v) or A(addressable)RGB (5v) because they don't mix.
RGB fans are same size and mount same as non-RGB. In case of radiator fans, it's prudent to chose fans with high pressure instead of high flow.
It's also necessary to know if your MB has RGB (12v) or A(addressable)RGB (5v) because they don't mix.

Solution