Lag and stutter in all games zotac gtx 1050

MaskedGiant74

Prominent
Apr 30, 2017
I have lots of lag in every game temps are good I play at reasonable settings for this card I've toyed around with HOET I optomized windows tried different versions of windows on different accounts and did a clean instillation of all drivers and even returned this one and bought a new one I'm really desperate and need help please help

Solution
That's strange. You could try monitoring your system while gaming and see if something is limiting performance. MSI afterburner is a good program, there are good videos on Youtube on how to...

Jesse_20

Distinguished
Open the performance monitor, then the resource monitor from there. You can see what is hogging your resources and turn it off. If you have a lot of background apps running (like antivirus), you might be running into resource issues that aren't associated with your card at all. Check the amount of cpu usage and ram usage. If close to 100%, that is your bottleneck.

Try running some virus scans also to make sure you aren't infected.

MaskedGiant74

Prominent
Apr 30, 2017

i3 6100
As rock H110M-HDS
400w psu
Gtx 1050 2gb
8gb ddr4 2133 Kingston

MaskedGiant74

Prominent
Apr 30, 2017

CPU and card are perfect match and I have no background apps running I have a fresh install of windows 8.1

That's strange. You could try monitoring your system while gaming and see if something is limiting performance. MSI afterburner is a good program, there are good videos on Youtube on how to set it up.

Solution