Lag only on Steam Games?!!!HELP PLSS

Dec 17, 2018
So i bought this pc 3 months ago and was everything fine until now,on Team Fortress 2 says i have 100 fps but its not feeling smooth on pubg i always haved 70-80 fps but now is 40-60 fps but fortnite i play on epic everything fine i dont understand I reseted windows 2 times nothing all drivers updated i tried even oldest drivers nothing i turned on and turned of v sync power is always high perfomance i made benchmarck test someone help what is problem https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/13003391

zero_l0gic

Reputable
Aug 17, 2018
check the task manager for stuff " Very high background CPU (51%)" dunno what where you doing when you took the test, but if nothing, wsometing is eating away your resources. run anti virus and malware. but if nothing helps try updating bios for mobo (if bios is uodated reset it back to factory settings, clear cmos then set the bios back up and try)

Dec 17, 2018

in task manager says 2% and when i did test everything was closed only google chrome, i dont have any virus and malware everything is clean but bios i didnt tried that i need research how to do that

Dec 17, 2018

i updated bios still nothing i will try reset