Jun 24, 2023
Greetings everyone,

since using my RTX 4070 I occasionally experience short freeze spikes (they last about 1 second each) and slow performance in both normal browsing and gaming. The issues can start even at minimal loads, like browsing the internet. As soon as the problem occurs my WiFi also disconnects and my audio starts crackling.
Rebooting Windows resolves the issue temporarily.
The audio and WiFi issues happened beforehand, but since I got the new GPU the issues happened way more often. I also bought a network adapter in hopes the wifi problems get resolved, but unfortunately the disconnects still happen.
There are times where everything is fine for a few hours, even under heavy loads.
Temperatures seem fine (under stress both GPU and CPU never exceed 70°C). I didn't do overclocking except for the memory.

I tried the following solutions:
-Installing Windows Updates
-Uninstalled graphics drivers with DDU and reinstalling the newest drivers
-Updated the drivers for both Audio and Network
-Updated BIOS and Chipset drivers
-Downgrading to PCI Express 3.0 (This did in fact reduce the freezes, but not entirely)
-Disabling C-State
-Checking Windows System Files
-Windows Memory diagnostics (Memory turned out fine)
-Trying out different Memory speeds

My specs:
-Motherboard: ASUS B550-F Gaming WiFi II
-Network adapter: Gigabyte GC-WB1733-i
-GPU: Asus Dual RTX 4070 OC
-CPU: Ryzen 5 5600
-Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x16 GB at 3200 Mhz
-PSU: Corsair RM850x Gold (2021 edition)
-Storage: 1x Samsung 980 Pro 500gb and 1x Seagate Barracuda 1TB

Jun 24, 2023
Ok, update to my stuttering/wifi/audio issue: I wiped my drives and resetted windows. I've been using my computer for about 6 hours now with newest drivers and updates. And so far the stuttering is mostly gone, the wifi hasn't disconnected once and the audio problem was reduced by a minimum. It's definitely better than before now.