Question LAGGING EVERY OTHER GAME IN ROCKET LEAGUE ONLY WITH MY TEAMMATE

Nuplar

Reputable
Mar 26, 2019
Recently when I have been playing Rocket League there has been slight lag. I would say 70-120 ping which is a lot for Rocket League. Me and my IRL friend both experience this and we live in the same area and have the same ISP. We both have the same package which is the 1gb/s package.

The weird thing is though is that it's not every game. We can go a few games with out lagging, we can lag every other game, or one of us can lag and the other will be alright. This only happens on Rocket League as well. It hasn't all been like this either. I use to play every game with 15-25 ping. This goes the same for my teammate.

Any help is appreciated.

Recently when I have been playing Rocket League there has been slight lag. I would say 70-120 ping which is a lot for Rocket League. Me and my IRL friend both experience this and we live in the same area and have the same ISP. We both have the same package which is the 1gb/s package.

The weird thing is though is that it's not every game. We can go a few games with out lagging, we can lag every other game, or one of us can lag and the other will be alright. This only happens on Rocket League as well. It hasn't all been like this either. I use to play every game with 15-25 ping. This goes the same for my teammate.

Any help is appreciated.
Did you both install your motherboard drivers yoirselfs or let windows install everything that maybe the issue. Windows doesn't use the dedicated motherboard drivers