Question Lagging while playing games

Mar 24, 2020
Hello,
So my computer is currently having a problem here I believe. It all started when I was playing Need For Speed Payback, and suddenly my computer went blue screen. I forgot what the blue screen code was, but as far as I remembered it was a long the line of “SYSTEM_MANAGEMENT” or something. After the blue screen was over, I then decided to stop playing Need For Speed for the day and instead I went to play Counter Strike Global Offensive. But, When I started the game, it was behaving unusually with the fps on the lobby only around 40-100 when it was always at 116-ish. It just fluctuates around 40-100 fps(and it’s only on the lobby). Playing Minecraft wasn’t a pleasant experience either, it stutters. So I went to do some checking on my computer and so far what I can tell you guys is that:
  1. All of the fans seems to be working properly.
  2. Temperatures are fine.
  3. Tested my GPU with MSI Kombustor, this is what I found to be unusual. It only hit 17 fps on 1280 x 720p. I believe this is what caused the fps problem.
  4. I’ve installed the latest Geforce driver
Here’s My PC specifications:
Processor : AMD Ryzen 5 2400G 3.6Ghz
RAM : Sk Hynix 1x8 GB DDR4 2400
VGA : Gigabyte NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4 GB
Motherboard : Asrock A320M-HDV
CPU cooler : Stock
Casing FAN : 1
So, Is there anyway I could fix this issue? Could there be any other issue other than my GPU here?
If you need more information about the computer, or if there are some information that is unclear. Please ask me as I would gladly answer anyone who is trying to help 😊.

Mar 24, 2020
only 1 stick of ram.
make and model of the psu?
cpu/gpu temp and usage during the game?
For the psu I use Thermaltake Litepower 650W

I dont check my temp while playing the game, but my temp when I using MSI Kombustor the GPU temp was around 70-80 C, For the CPU temp was around 80 - 90 C.

As for the usage, I don't know aswell and unfortunately I can't check it right now as I've already uninstalled the game and am planning to install it the next morning thinking it would fix the problem. Propbably shouldn't have done that.