Lutfij

Titan
IMHO, I'd avoid all the brands that have been throwing their own reputation and their customer base under the bus but since you've parsed two links to laptops, I'd have to side with the one from Asus, although it's more expensive.

Why?
Because you shouldn't invest in yesteryears tech(the RXT3000 GPU over the RTX4000 GPU) as they will run in to(lack of) support issues.

Where are you located, what is your budget and what is your preferred site for purchase? We could try and find another suggestion that might be suitable for you, perhaps

KarolisKamiu

Reputable
Jan 15, 2020
IMHO, I'd avoid all the brands that have been throwing their own reputation and their customer base under the bus but since you've parsed two links to laptops, I'd have to side with the one from Asus, although it's more expensive.

Why?
Because you shouldn't invest in yesteryears tech(the RXT3000 GPU over the RTX4000 GPU) as they will run in to(lack of) support issues.

Where are you located, what is your budget and what is your preferred site for purchase? We could try and find another suggestion that might be suitable for you, perhaps

Thanks for the reply, im from Lithuania, i try to shop from USA shops, because in Lithuania same stuff costs 1k euros more... The shipping to my doors costs about 200euros.
I need laptop only for rarely use to be honest... Gonna use it when i got out of home in weekends... Meybe 6 days in a month :D
My budget 2000$ i prefer not smaller than 16inch and 2k resolution :)
USA shops is ok and i can use EU shops aswell.
Thank you for your time!

KarolisKamiu

Reputable
Jan 15, 2020
Specifications wise, it's good though you'd be in a better arena with an RTX4000 series GPU in a laptop.

But as i checked reviews rtx 4 series is kinda scam, performs verry bad, only slighty improovement from 3 series, for example 4070 is 5% better than 3070ti, but in price difference is huge or i am wrong? Since laptop is not for daily use, price difference is kinda important. For daily use i would pick as mutch better as i can :)

But as i checked reviews rtx 4 series is kinda scam, performs verry bad, only slighty improovement from 3 series, for example 4070 is 5% better than 3070ti, but in price difference is huge or i am wrong? Since laptop is not for daily use, price difference is kinda important. For daily use i would pick as mutch better as i can :)
The RTX 4070 isn't the successor to the RTX 3070 Ti. It's the successor to the RTX 3070.

Regarding pricing, it may be cheaper now because laptop manufacturers are trying to dump their stock. That could very well change within a few months.