[SOLVED] laptop copper Sims best methods applying ?

johnyb98

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2015
Hello everyone.

Please, I need your help to my following issue.
I have Googled a lot trying to find information and methods about applying copper sims on laptops’ CPUs & GPUs. How to apply, what kind of sims to buy, how many degrees do we earn if installing copper sims etc. But haven't found something to help me. On Google, my results are complexes with The Sims game.

Can you please help me to find these information I am looking for?

Thank you for your time.

Solution
Do you mean shim's? Why would you want to do that? You're advised to change thermal pads, with higher quality ones provided you can match the same thickness(not to mention the dimensions) of the existing pads and used a good quality thermal paste.

Might want to parse a few links of what you're looking to accomplish and in the interim period, mention the make and model of your laptop and it's SKU.

Lutfij

Titan
Do you mean shim's? Why would you want to do that? You're advised to change thermal pads, with higher quality ones provided you can match the same thickness(not to mention the dimensions) of the existing pads and used a good quality thermal paste.

Might want to parse a few links of what you're looking to accomplish and in the interim period, mention the make and model of your laptop and it's SKU.

Solution

johnyb98

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2015
Ooops. I found that it is about a spelling mistake on my Google searching and would like to apologise for this. Despite that, I do not ask from mods to remove thread because I would like to have your help-link on any page you can give me.

Thank you.