Laptop cpu update

Jan 3, 2019
Hello, so there is this old HP 655 notebook laptop with AMD Dual Core E1-1200 1.4 GHz CPU and im trying to make it work a bit bitter because with this cpu it barely runs the calculator..
First off, im not sure is it integrated ( will check it out later) and second if it isnt with wich cpu can i upgrade it.
I already upgraded it to 6gb of ram( it had 2gb) but the cpu is soo damn bad it just manages to run the OS ( win7).
I have a good budget but i dont really need a new laptop i am doing it for fun. This is my first time doing laptop upgrades so i need some help, i understand there might be problems with overheating and power but hey thats why im here, sorry for the long post( and bad eng. not my first lang.) and thank you ! :)

Solution
It's a BGA Socket CPU, meaning it's soldered in and cant be easily removed. Even if you could there isn't a whole lot worth upgrading to on that socket.

Dunlop0078

Titan
Ambassador
If you want a project they can be desoldered then another cpu be soldered in, however unless you are very good with a soldering iron you are very likely to destroy the laptop doing this. That platform only has a dual core cpu's of various speeds, even if you did manage to install the fastest cpu that laptop supports I doubt you would notice much of a difference from what you currently have.