Question laptop GPU not showing up in anything and cant install drivers

Mar 8, 2023
This only happened recently, I've been using the GTX 1660 TI in my laptop just fine, but noticed there were some issues with csgo, I attempted to update the graphics card drivers through Geforce Experience, which failed, so I decided to try to reinstall Geforce Experience, but Geforce Experience can't install now because it doesn't detect an Nvidia GPU in my system. I went into Device manager, and the Nvidia GPU wasn't there under Display Adaptors even when I turned on the "Show hidden devices" option, and there was no "Other Devices" section. The Nvidia Control Panel also couldn't detect an Nvidia GPU. I tried downloading the drivers from Nvidia and installing them, which didn't work, but the installer still said "NVIDIA installer cannot continue. This NVIDIA graphics driver is not compatible with this version of Windows. This graphics driver could not find compatible graphics hardware." It says my GPU is on "extreme power saving" in Armoury Crate but I'm not sure if this is the issue. I don't know what to do at this point any help is appreciated.
image.png

image.png

Armoury crate shows my GPU as inactive and on "extreme power saving mode"

image.png
image.png

here is a screenshot from a few months ago, vs now

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Using GPU-Z, can you see if there's anything else listed beyond the Intel iGPU?

in my laptop
Please include the make and model of your laptop, alongside it's SKU. As for the laptop, can you check and see if you have any BIOS updates pending?

Mar 8, 2023
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

Using GPU-Z, can you see if there's anything else listed beyond the Intel iGPU?

in my laptop
Please include the make and model of your laptop, alongside it's SKU. As for the laptop, can you check and see if you have any BIOS updates pending?
Thank you, GPU-Z doesn't list anything besides the intel iGPU.
image.png

Here are my specs according to windows settings:
Device name LAPTOP-LLB5PL8D
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-9300H CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz
Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.9 GB usable)
Device ID 2FC6BBC9-139B-481B-8D62-55CE2AD4777B
Product ID 00325-81357-95102-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

And sysinfo:
image.png

How do i check for pending BIOS updates?