Question Laptop not turning on(Power led blinking)

ParthParmar

Commendable
Apr 29, 2020
So I have a hp laptop (Hp omen 15) now when I press the power button power led starts blinking (and when charger is connected charging led stays orange but when I press the power button charging led along with power led starts blinking)

Edit:
Model number: 15-en0001AX
Cpu: Ryzen 5 Hexa Core 4600H
GPU 1650ti
Ram: 8gb
Sad: 512

Last edited:

Lutfij

Titan
It could be an overheating issue or the power circuitry on the motherboard might be compromised. Considering the laptop is beyond warranty, try disassembling the underside of the laptop and disconnect the battery, then try powering on the laptop with the power adapter.

ParthParmar

Commendable
Apr 29, 2020
It could be an overheating issue or the power circuitry on the motherboard might be compromised. Considering the laptop is beyond warranty, try disassembling the underside of the laptop and disconnect the battery, then try powering on the laptop with the power adapter.
Already tried it doesn't turn on still. I think it might be a faulty motherboard issue

Jul 4, 2023
So I have a hp laptop (Hp omen 15) now when I press the power button power led starts blinking (and when charger is connected charging led stays orange but when I press the power button charging led along with power led starts blinking)

Edit:
Model number: 15-en0001AX
Cpu: Ryzen 5 Hexa Core 4600H
GPU 1650ti
Ram: 8gb
Sad: 512
Hi, I'm experiencing the same problem with my laptop, were you able to fix yours? and if so what was the problem ?