Laptop wifi malfunctioning

Kaetero

Prominent
Aug 4, 2017
There is a major annoying glitch with my laptops wifi, when it turns on it will show only 1 wireless network, even though there are more available, it says it's connected to it, but has no internet connection when it should. Usually disabling/enabling the wifi card would fix the issue, however now that does nothing, it will be fixed for 1-2 minutes (showing all networks available and getting internet connection from my home network) and then dropping back to showing 1 with no internet.

I've tried uninstalling the driver and let the computer reinstall it itself, installing an updated version of the driver, letting the computer itself update the driver, but nothing seems to work. I even performed a system reset keeping my files, but that only solved the problem for a couple days (a half measure, since I still had to restart some times after powering up).

Running windows10, Ethernet is working fine. I'm contemplating a full reset however I'd prefer to not do that, any ideas on how to fix this?