[SOLVED] Laptop with windows 7 freezes about 10 minutes after startup

Jan 28, 2019
[Note: Moderator edit to break up wall of text.]

Hello, first time posting a question here.

I know a little more than average about computers and usually i would fix the problem myself by relying on the internet, but this time i just can't find a solution that works for me.

The problem started on Saturday January 19, i was working on my laptop when it froze for the first time and the only thing i could do was to shut it down by holding the power button. I turned it back on, it worked fine, then after about 10 minutes it froze again.

So i turned it back on, this time in safe mode(it runs perfectly fine in safe mode by the way), and i cleaned it using Malwarebytes and Adwcleaner and then i turned it off for about a half an hour. After that the problem was gone for the entire week, then again on Saturday January 26 it happened again.

I did everything i did last time but the problem hasn't been solved. I tried everything that seems to resolve windows 7 freeze i could find on the internet: I disabled every service and startup except the Microsoft ones in msconfig, i set the power settings to high performance, i tried to restore system to an earlier point, it says all my drivers are up to date, the laptop isn't hot when i touch it, the cpu temp is normal about 40-50 C, i ran the diagnostics by pressing F12 on startup and it says that all my hardware is fine. I might have tried something else but i can't remember.

To describe the problem more accurately, after startup everything is fine for about 10 minutes, then everything freezes, you can move the mouse to some degree but you can't click on anything, windows key doesn't work, ctrl-alt-delete doesn't work, can't open the task manager, the cursor buffers from time to time and it seem like it's trying to refresh whatever i was doing before it froze.

I didn't install new softer for more than two months i think, so i doubt that it's anything like that.

My specs: Dell laptop, cpu: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 2840 @ 2.16GHz, Ram: 4 gb, Windows 7 64 bit, gpu: Intel(R) HD Graphics
It ain't much, but i don't use it for much either mostly browsing the internet.

I don't know what else to write, if something is missing tell me. And please for the love of god help me! :)

Solution

I found the solution, turns out i only had to uninstall my antivirus. Apparently, whenever it froze i was getting a notification that i should update the antivirus, which is weird since it worked fine and didn't say anything when i scanned for viruses and it would usually update itself automatically. Apparently whenever there is something wrong with my computers the antivirus is involved somehow.
Anyways, tanks for trying to help! :)
Jan 28, 2019

I found the solution, turns out i only had to uninstall my antivirus. Apparently, whenever it froze i was getting a notification that i should update the antivirus, which is weird since it worked fine and didn't say anything when i scanned for viruses and it would usually update itself automatically. Apparently whenever there is something wrong with my computers the antivirus is involved somehow.
Anyways, tanks for trying to help! :)

Solution