Laptop wont boot up problem

john-8000

Commendable
Feb 6, 2019
When I press the power button on my laptop , fan start to spin the power led is on the other side of laptop is on ,but after 3 secods it shutdown it self never see the post screen or anything on screen of laptop, screen is black. I tried on external monitor but it never display anything on the screen.
My laptop used to have such as I called then "non-boot days" 2 times before, but after few days it runs perfectly.

Any suggestions will be helpful.

Feb 6, 2019
Hi guys,

Try this got to (Control Panel\Hardware and Sound\Power Options) submenu left hand side select (choose what the power button do)

in shutdown setting (uncheck turn on fast startup option).

hope so this will solve the problem.

john-8000

Commendable
Feb 6, 2019
Well i said that My laptop wont boot at all , 3 secs start to boot and then shutdown itself ... :) ,laptop doesnt reach a POST screen at all i think i explain it good.
All I want to know what is faulty ... the cpu or the motherboard

john-8000

Commendable
Feb 6, 2019
1.change the ram with a brand new module 2GB - boot for 3 secs and then shutdow itself
2.change the cpu with a the same cpu but from used laptop, i think the other cpu is faulty it cant even hold on 1 sec and then it shutdown itself , 1 sec boot and shutdown itself.

john-8000

Commendable
Feb 6, 2019
In history of this machine : {
The sad thing is that this laptop died may be 5 times like that and then it just work ... no explanation I can give you.
It just doesnt boot and after few weeks it work like charm.... the working period some times is over 6 mounths... and then it dies ...
}
I will try to replace the cpu from a second hand shop , because there the cpu's are tested.