Question Laptop's CPU power limit throttling

Dec 22, 2022
Hello guys I have msi vector gp76 with rtx 3080 and i7 12700h, i play in 1080P ultra which is more CPU bound, when CPU's temperature reaches around 80 degrees it starts doing power limit throttling, means that cpu core clock is reduced from 4082 mhz to around 3.5 to 3.9 ghz and also power consumption is reduced from around 60 to 70 watts to around 45 watts, taking into consideration that gpu power consumption ranges from 90 to 110 watts at the same time so there is some power to spare for the cpu. I tried all the methods on the internet but there is no solution till now. this power limit throttling didn't occur most of the time when I tried my friend's cooler pad (iets gt500) shall I get a higher wattage power brick like 330 watts charger, can this solve the problem? I turned off efficiency cores and it is still happening

Dec 22, 2022
Typically, the laptop has a built throttling feature at certain power limits. You wouldn't want to run hotter anyways. Some overclocking software could help with this issue, but you will be very thermally constrained. The power adapter would not help.
Are you sure a 330 watts charger wouldn't help?
What overclocking software you're taking about? Taking into consideration that undervolting and overclocking is locked because it's an h processor

Dec 22, 2022
Typically, the laptop has a built throttling feature at certain power limits. You wouldn't want to run hotter anyways. Some overclocking software could help with this issue, but you will be very thermally constrained. The power adapter would not help.
I used throttlestoo and Intel xtu and they both didn't help at all