"Last Stand" Expansion For 'The Division' Focuses On PvP Gameplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark_283

Commendable
Jan 19, 2017
I stopped playing this in June. Few players on line, not a lot to do. It was a great idea at launch, but very buggy.

bak0n

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2009
Couldn't stand PvP in it. Couldn't stand the vulgarities that seemed just to be thrown in to just add it as well. Sure I get shot at or shot, I might swear. But to debrief a government cop I wouldn't be unless my vocabulary with an insignificant bag of peanuts.

Drazek

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2008
I really like The Division, but i'm really disappointed that they have tried to focus on PvP so much. - The Division wants to be a really awesome coop PvE experience, and they need to focus on the PvE side of the game.

There's too much missing story, and lack of end game content, no raids (incursions aren't raids), etc. - if they stopped trying to cater for PvP and ruining the loot bonuses by trying to make everything 'fair' and concentrated more on some really good PvE content.. then this game would have been a lot more enjoyable and I probably would still be playing it now.

As it is, Underground was good... but highly Repetitive after the first 10 times. Survival was good... but boring as hell after the first 2 times... *sigh*

WildCard999

Titan

Update 1.5 made the game much better performance wise from what I've heard (started post 1.5). Although I do wish there were a few more players its not too hard to find of ppl to play with in safe-houses or even in dark zones.

Status
Not open for further replies.