[SOLVED] LastPass Premium worth it?

bhome83

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2011
I've had the free version for years and like it. Just curious if the features in premium are worth the price? In particular the darkweb tracking, and emergency accesss. I'm think of going to a family plan. I realize it is pretty cheap, so probably will go premium but if premium features really don't add much value then probably will stay with the free version.

Appreciate the advice!

Solution
I've had the free version for years and like it. Just curious if the features in premium are worth the price? In particular the darkweb tracking, and emergency accesss. I'm think of going to a family plan. I realize it is pretty cheap, so probably will go premium but if premium features really don't add much value then probably will stay with the free version.

Appreciate the advice!
The very act of searching and or tracking for your stuff on the darkweb is a naturally malicious act. Also LastPass is online or otherwise cloud service which makes it all the more untrustworthy.

The very best password manager that is trusted by serious companies and agencies around the world is the offline and very amazing KeePass...

vaynardx

Reputable
Mar 15, 2016
I personally love Dashlane for its more intuitive interface but I've also used LastPass before. I'd say go for the premium plan if you already love the core features. Both Dashlane and LastPass are highly regarded as premum password managers so you really cannot go wrong with either of them.

Reactions: bhome83

Hope2019

Reputable
Oct 27, 2019
i actually think its a matter of personal opinion
i mean i personally love Bitwarden , but Lastpass is a great password manager too,
so you have to make your choice :)
good luck

xenthia

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2012

Appreciate the advice!
The very act of searching and or tracking for your stuff on the darkweb is a naturally malicious act. Also LastPass is online or otherwise cloud service which makes it all the more untrustworthy.

The very best password manager that is trusted by serious companies and agencies around the world is the offline and very amazing KeePass https://keepass.info/

Try adjusting your habits towards that application it is highly easy to manage and uses the industries most recent and most secure standards.
I have been using it for almost 10 years now and I promise you that it both very easy to use and very trustable.

Reactions: Hope2019
Solution