[SOLVED] LCD sensor panel to monitor hardware usage and temps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 9, 2020
Hey guys, I am a new member of this forum. I've had my PC going on 6 months now, my first PC i've ever built:
i9 9900kf
2070 S
Z390-e asus board
corsair h100i
etc...
I love it.
This might be a simple question to some, but I recently set up a secondary 5'' monitor panel to see my temps and such, I'm using AIDA 64 for the panel software.
However, I cannot figure out for the life of me how to get the RTTS fps graphing feature to actually work.
It does not display my FPS at all, even with the graph, or on its own with the RTSS simple sensor item. I am stumped man. Does anyone who utilizes such methods know the answer?
Any response is appreciated, thank you.

Nov 9, 2020
I think Jaytwocentz did a youtube video on this recently. Maybe watch and see if it answers your question. If not, you might reach out to Phil, his producer who does some of the walk, and see if he can help.
I did watch it, he just says use rtss simple sensor item and it's still not working.
I don't know what they're doing differently with their systems.
I tried reaching out in the comments section on main video with no responses..
I even downloaded afterburner which utilizes rtss tech.

Nov 9, 2020
I think Jaytwocentz did a youtube video on this recently. Maybe watch and see if it answers your question. If not, you might reach out to Phil, his producer who does some of the walk, and see if he can help.
You have to "move" the Window within the LCD panel , it acts as monitor.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RcNJA6V4tNY
Hey thanks for the reply man, but did you even read the full question?

I dont know, you press new and into search tab, thats all.
image.png

image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.