leadtek win fast geforce2 ultra?

Sigma

Distinguished
Mar 28, 2001
Has anybody heard positive things about this card? I know it must be fast, its an ultra, but is it a solid card with good visuals?

lagger

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2001
The leadtek cards use very fast ram 4.0 ns and considered to be excellent cards
Lagger

<b><font color=blue>Never try to idiot proof anything..God will always make a better Idiot </b> </font color=blue>

nicewar

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Tom did a review on Leadtek's G2 last year and it was his "bang for the buck" winner. I am currently considering purchasing the Leadtek G2 Pro. One of my favorite features on the Leadtek cards are the massive heatsinks.

"Dave, my mind is going. I can feel it. My mind is going. There is no question about it."

toonces

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
i've got one of the ddr geforces from leadtek and it rocks. the heatsink is HUGE! it even comes with an overclocking utility, if you're into that stuff. i've also only heard good stuff about leadtek's products.

<font color=red>yeah baby, my kung fu's the best...</font color=red>

G

Dunno about the leadtek winfast geforce 2 pro, but their regular winfast geforce 2 gts is really awesome...I never have any problems with it, but I don't recommend running it on a mother board with a via chipset on it, cuz via sucks.

Sihs

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I wouldn't say that via sucks. It released some bad stuff but most people have a kt133, kt133a. One of my friends has a kx133, a geforce 1 32 (the first ones) 235W PSU and nothing was wrong. His system was running fine and only installed via 4 in 1 because he heard everybody else was doing it.