Question League of Legends stuck at 30 fps

Jan 4, 2020
I havent launched the game for 5 days, as i start it today it is capped at 30 fps and i cant do <Mod Edit> bout that.
Normally it was working at 150 ~ fps now it is capped at 30.
My specs arent the problem and i cant find any solution online, any help from u guys?
Vsync etc. are off, tried reinstalling, hextech repair tool

It only also happens in league, everyother game works fine.
Drivers are new, temps are also fine

My specs are:
R5 2600
Vega 56
16GB Ram

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 4, 2020
Nvm, found the bug, radeon software was recording the client on the desktop and not the game thats why always as i went to a game the software was recording the cleint and not the game

May 8, 2020
hi, just wanted to add that i had the same problems with a vega 64 and ryzen 3700x Issue is recording the desktop. league of legends in fullmode behaves like beeing in the background. if you go to windowed mode you will get more fps but microstuttering on the other side. Its only in League of legends at least it never occured on other games.

and thx a lot dont know how long it would have taken to find this error without your tip

Last edited:
May 30, 2020
hi, just wanted to add that i had the same problems with a vega 64 and ryzen 3700x Issue is recording the desktop. league of legends in fullmode behaves like beeing in the background. if you go to windowed mode you will get more fps but microstuttering on the other side. Its only in League of legends at least it never occured on other games.

and thx a lot dont know how long it would have taken to find this error without your tip
Hi, can you please explain on how you fixed this?